Tuesday 5 May 2009


Actual college stuff! Granted sideline based stuff because I got bored doing anatomical research on nautiluses... nautili?

Also my tutor Peter went a bit ranty about type incorporation, especially as the final thingy is going to be a book, despite the fact I keep on telling him that if anything the book may well be in braille, so it becomes multi-audience.

I really need to work out if printing directly onto parcel paper is possible, or else I need to factor in hand-drawn illustration reproductions into my time frame fo' this shizz.

And yes, I am aware that Nautili (I decided Nautili sounds better) have much thinner tentacle with go-go extendo bits in them, but I guess prehistoric ammonites might have been different, so artistic license abounds. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment